Hydraulics is a vast and diverse industry
This post trade qualification will give you specialist skills in hydraulic systems to work as a hydraulic fitter or technician, systems designer, or equipment salesperson.
By completing this Certificate IV in Engineering (Fluid Power) you'll gain skills to safely analyse, inspect, and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems, maintain fluid power controls, and monitor equipment condition.
- Analyse, inspect, and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Maintain fluid power controls
- Monitor equipment condition
- Workplace health and safety
I have the following attributes:
- Qualified tradesperson
- Comfortable working in a physical environment
- Enjoy technical and engineering activities
- Good problem solving skills
- Good hand-eye coordination
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including academic records, to see if you meet the entrance requirements and which units you can enrol in.
- Higher Engineering Tradesperson or a Special Class Engineering Tradesperson - Level II
- Fluid Power Technician
- Hydraulic Technician
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.