Amp up your career in electronics and telecommunications
Complete the Certificate IV in Electronics and Communications and you’ll have the practical skills and knowledge to work with radio/telecommunication, data systems/cabling and computer network hardware.
This course is delivered partially online and on campus over 18 months. If you have completed a Certificate II or a trade certificate in Electronics (or equivalent) you can apply for a credit transfer reducing your study time by either six or 12 months.
- Find and repair faults
- Dismantle, assemble and terminate cable
- Fabricate electrotechnology components
- Engineering drawing and project specification writing
- Supervisory and maintenance management
- Work safely in the industry
I have the following attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Enjoy technical and engineering activities
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Other job titles may include:
- Communications Technician
- Electronics Equipment Technician
- Electronics and Communications Technician
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.