Put a little sparkle in your career with this gem of a course
The Certificate IV in Design (Jewellery Studio) will provide you with the core skills and knowledge you'll need to successfully operate in jewellery design and fabrication.
You'll learn in our extensive and specialised studios — one of the most in-depth and contemporary studio-based experiences in the state.
On completion of this course you'll be eligible to continue your studies in the Diploma of Visual Arts (Jewellery Design) to take your practice to a professional level.
- Colour theory principles and design processes
- Developing and refining illustrative work
- Creating 2D and 3D forms
- Critical and creative thinking
- Occupational health and safety
I have the following attributes:
- Creative flair
- Accuracy and the ability to undertake detailed work
- Good hand-eye co-ordination
- A patient and persistent nature
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 4 days per week
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 1, 2022
Perth - On Campus
|When||Semester 1, 2022|