Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Gain fundamental skills for future business leaders
This qualification will prepare you with relevant business skills and knowledge to demonstrate leadership skills, apply critical thinking, deal with business relationships, promote innovation and complete business documentation. Enhance your existing skills or get the training you need to take on new roles.
- Use social media and analytics in a business context
- Think critically and apply creative solutions to business processes
- Build workplace relationships, work in teams and use digital applications for communication
I have the following attributes:
- Would like to extend verbal and written communication skills across all platforms including social media
- A desire to develop attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Keen to develop decision-making and problem-solving skills
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Other job titles may include:
- Administration Officer | Administrative Assistant
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Team Leader
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.