Keen to get going on your studies in Business Administration?
This course will help you develop your skills in advanced office administrative procedures to work in a diverse range of organisations. While studying in our simulated work environment you will learn how to manage travel arrangements, customer service and extend your skills in creating business documents such as spreadsheets.
Keen to get started? We offer this course on campus and online.
- Write, design and develop complex documents
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- Organise business travel
- Meet the needs of customers
- Implement and monitor workplace health and safety procedures
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to assist people in their work duties
- Want to further develop verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to develop attention to detail, good planning and organisational skills
- Able to relate to people from a range of cultures
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
We recommend that students complete this qualification within 6-months. Changes to the National qualification may result in additional studies. If you have any concerns or questions in relation to these changes, please contact the learning area for further information.
You’ll need to get a student ID card to be able to access resources needed for the simulated business environment part of this course.
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 2.5/3 days per week
- Office Administrator | Business Administration Officer | Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Project Assistant | Project Administrator
- Data Entry Operator | Keyboard Operator | Word Processing Operator
Other job titles may include:
- Supervisor | Office Supervisor Administrative | Accounts Supervisor
- Administration Assistant | Administration Officer
- Executive Assistant
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.