Dreaming of a career that will take you places?
Gain the essential knowledge to enter the exciting world of travel and tourism with this Certificate III course. Working in travel will see you working on trips for clients travelling to thousands of places all over the world.
Full time students studying this course will work within our simulated business program. This program gives students the opportunity to apply their skills and knowledge coordinating client bookings as they would in an industry office. North Metropolitan TAFE is the leading provider of travel and tourism studies in WA.
- Develop travel plans for clients looking for adventure, luxury, and cultural experiences
- Plan tourism itineraries and provide tourism visitor information
- Corporate traveller planning
- Gain Australian and international tourism destination and attractions knowledge
- Use current industry reservations systems and operational technology (GDS, Amadeus and Sabre)
- Social media for business
I have the following attributes:
- Enjoy working with people
- Interested in travel destinations
- Good organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Other job titles may include:
- Call Centre Sales Agent | Reservations Travel Sales Agent
- Customer Service Agent | Customer Services Officer
- Travel Consultant (online, mobile)
- Travel Consultant (domestic, international, cruise, corporate, wholesale)
- Incentive Coordinator
- Tourism Sales and Marketing
- Tour Operations
- Airport Check In
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL