Do you want a monumental trade where your career is set in stone?
When you complete the Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) you will be ready for a career as a construction mason or stonemason.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to take stone from excavation all the way to a finished, polished object including stairs, walls, fireplaces, chimneys, kitchen benchtops, monuments, gravestones.
The Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) is an apprenticeship; please see the Apprenticeships section for more information.
- Shaping, machining, finishing, and laying stone
- Cutting letters, restoration and repairs
- General skills for the construction industry
- Apply work health and safety requirements
I have the following attributes:
- Good hand-eye coordination with attention to detail
- Enjoy practical work
- Comfortable working in a physical environment
- Work well as part of a team
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
You must be employed in a training contract by an appropriate organisation to study.
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 2, 2021
Balga - Apprenticeship
|When||Semester 2, 2021|