Are you new to Australia?
When you finish the Certificate III in Spoken and Written English you will have intermediate English skills. You will be ready for employment.
You will be enrolled in the correct level based on your English knowledge.
You can start this course at any time. Talk to our staff for further information.
- Intermediate conversation
- Language skills for job interviews
- Intermediate writing skills
- Intermediate maths
- Writing instructions
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to develop employability skills and literacy (including digital)
- Initiative, enterprise and problem solving
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
No limitations to entry based on gender and physical ability, social or educational background.
Once your appointment has been confirmed you will be sent an email telling you what to bring and information about social distancing rules which you will need to follow.
You will need to bring:
- Passport or VISA
- Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is available online at no cost and will stay with you for life. It will be recorded with any nationally recognised course that is undertaken. You must apply for your USI before coming to accept your place and enrol (visit www.usi.gov.au and go to Create your USI),
- 1 support person if necessary
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Card – NO CASH
In order to comply with COVID-19 Government social distancing guidelines, you will NOT be able to:
- Bring children or more than one family member OR support person
- Make payment for your course in cash
This course provides support to students who have English as a second language (ESL) - not occupationally specific.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.