Turn your raw talent into a career
This course introduces you to the exciting and challenging world of music performance and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to get started in the music industry.
You will focus on gaining skills in songwriting and arranging, ensemble/performance and recording. You will participate in recording sessions in our studios and follow the production processes through to the completion of a demo recording.
At the end of your course, you will have produced and packaged a product (CD/Single) and gained skills in communication, critical listening, stagecraft, musical style and industry practice.
This course is only run in semester 2 each year.
- Music literacy knowledge
- Music writing, composition and performance
- Innovation and creative thinking and writing
- Work safely and effectively in the music industry
I have the following attributes:
- Musical ability and talent (instrumental or vocal)
- Perseverance and determination to succeed in a very competitive industry
- Stamina and confidence to perform solo or as part of a group
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Other job titles may include:
- Band Member
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 2, 2021
Leederville - On Campus
|When||Semester 2, 2021|