Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Gain a basic insight into the legal system with this Certificate III in Legal Services
If you have a passion for the Law and the legal system or would like to start a career in the legal industry this course is right for you.
The Certificate III provides you with the basic knowledge and skill to work alongside para-legal professionals and lawyers to assist and support the drafting of legal documents in fields such as criminal law, family law, commercial law or litigation.
Additional underpinning skills and knowledge will allow you to actively engage ethically in legal environments within the government and the private sector. Our team of legal professional lecturers are highly experienced with strong industry ties to provide you with the most relevant industry information to prepare you for your career in the Legal profession.
- Legal terminology
- How to accurately search the public record
- Produce business documentation
- Understanding the;
security issues within law
- Use social media in a business context
- Work within the legal services industry
You will have the following attributes:
- A desire to extend communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Would like to develop organisational skills
- Able to keep information confidential
- A desire to develop work priority, planning and customer service skills
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 2.5 days per week, Monday - Friday
Other job titles may include:
- Mail Room Clerk
- Office Junior
- Office Clerk
- Support Staff (to a legal practitioner in public or private enterprises)
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.