Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Work for the future
This course is designed to give you the foundation skills and knowledge needed within the conservation industry, to enter the work force in either private, local or state government sectors.
You may be able to attain a dual qualification incorporating this qualification and the AHC30716 Certificate III in Horticulture, talk to staff when you enrol.
- Establish and maintain landscapes, including revegetation and propagation
- Install pressurised irrigation systems
- Control weeds, plant pests, diseases and disorders
- Prepare, apply, store and transport chemicals
- Work safely and sustainably
I have the following attributes:
- Love practical work
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Appreciate the value in restoring natural bush land, coastal and aquatic areas
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. It is however recommended that applicants have at least completed year 10, Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management or Certificate II in Horticulture.
- Revegetation Worker
- Land Rehabilitation Worker
- Indigenous Lands Worker
- Soil Conservation Specialist
- National Parks Worker
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.