Are you ready to make the world beautiful?
If you are keen to learn about nail technology, waxing services, and lash and brow services, this course could be the perfect one for you!
You'll gain the skills and confidence to enter the beauty industry and provide a range of services, learning the tips of the trade to be successful in a very competitive market. You could also continue your studies with our SHB30215 Certificate III in Makeup or, with an additional 10 units you could achieve SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy and run your own beauty salon.
A valuable part of our course is ongoing practical demonstration of your skills, so you will be need to bring live models to class as required.
Please note the Joondalup course is run at our McLarty Avenue campus.
- Make-up application
- Lash and brow treatments
- Retailing skin care and cosmetic products
- Spray tanning
- Ear piercing
I have the following attributes:
- Friendly and approachable with a love of people and the beauty industry
- Comfortable with physical contact and enjoy practical work
- High level of personal responsibility and motivation
- Good health with no allergies to beauty products
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Well-presented with good communication skills
- Able to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
Follow the link to find further information to help you make an informed choice about the suitability of this course.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Other costs for consideration:
- Uniform, which is part of the professional presentation that is required by industry. Further information will be given at orientation.
- Resource kits, which are essential for meeting assessment requirements. Further information will be given at orientation.
- Text books
Other job titles may include:
- Make-up Artist
- Home Business Operator
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 2, 2022
Joondalup (McLarty Avenue) - On Campus
|When||Semester 2, 2022|
|Where||Joondalup (McLarty Avenue)|
The fees quoted are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022. Please view the full list of Fee disclaimers.
Please note fees listed include all units required to gain this qualification. If you're a continuing student and have successfully completed a lower-level qualification that is a prerequisite for this course, you'll only pay for the units that you need to enrol in, to complete this course.
Enquiries regarding fees can be made by calling us.
This form is only for course enquiries. If you would like to apply, please refer to the Study options and next steps section above.