If you are working in or would like to work in the creative industries or tourism sectors this course helps you gain business skills to further your career working behind the scenes.
This broad based program covers aspects of administration to help you on your way to a career working in galleries, museums, studios, tourism bureaus, theatres or art and design retail outlets.
You could also be working in local council information bureaus or markets.
Our Certificate III in Arts Administration program is delivered as a one year employer-based traineeship, and North Metropolitan TAFE is the only TAFE from Albany to Geraldton to offer this qualification. You will receive training in the workplace, allowing to you earn and learn at the same time. Completion of this course will open up pathways to further study or employment in the creative industries or tourism fields.
- Develop and apply creative arts industry knowledge
- Develop and grow networks
- Provide customer service
- Use business technology
- Set up and deliver events
- Assist with marketing and promotion
I have the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the arts or tourism sectors
- Critical and creative problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Show initiative and self-motivated
- Gallery, Museum and Tour Guides
- Tourism Information Officers
- Event Organiser
- Ticket Collector and Usher
- Visual Arts and Crafts Professionals
Certificate III Arts Adminstration is a qualification that will give you a broad set of skills to help you in many employment or self-employment pathways, listed above are just a few options.
- Certificate IV in Visual Arts
- Certificate IV in Design (Jewellery Studio)
- Certificate IV in Design (Product Design)
- Certificate IV in Design (Graphic Design)
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate III in Tourism
Certificate III Arts Adminstration is a qualification that will give you a broad set of skills to help you in many study or employment pathways, listed below are just a few options that North Metropolitan TAFE offers.