Continue your Japanese adventure and further develop your language skills
This qualification will expand on the language skills gained in the Certificate II in Applied Language (Japanese). You'll learn both oral and written communication skills for a variety of settings including routine business, social, work and private situations.
You must have successfully completed the Certificate II Applied Language (Japanese) or be able demonstrate equivalent competencies, and have numeracy and literacy skills at least equivalent to those specified by level 2 of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF).
This course is 12 months (2 semesters) online, with the next course commencing Semester 1 2021.
Other costs for consideration:
- Text book - JF Standard Coursebook Marugoto: Japanese Language and Culture Elementary 2 A2 Coursebook for communicative language competences by The Japan Foundation Published by SANSHUSHA Publishing Co., Ltd
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.