Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Are you new to Australia?
When you finish the Certificate II in Spoken and Written English you will have limited English skills. You will have skills suitable for simple routine tasks.
You will be enrolled in the correct level based on your English knowledge.
You can start this course at any time by disucssing with our staff.
- Simple conversation
- How to use money
- Simple writing
- Simple maths
- Simple instructions
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to develop English language skills directly related to immediate personal and social needs
- A desire to prepare for participation in further English language study
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
No limitations to entry based on gender and physical ability, social or educational background.
Once your appointment has been confirmed you will be sent an email telling you what to bring and information about social distancing rules which you will need to follow.
You will need to bring:
- Passport or VISA
- Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is available online at no cost and will stay with you for life. It will be recorded with any nationally recognised course that is undertaken. You must apply for your USI before coming to accept your place and enrol (visit www.usi.gov.au and go to Create your USI),
- 1 support person if necessary
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Card – NO CASH
In order to comply with COVID-19 Government social distancing guidelines, you will NOT be able to:
- Bring children or more than one family member OR support person
- Make payment for your course in cash
This course provides support to students who have English as a second language (ESL) - not occupationally specific.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.