Kick start your career in WA's vibrant music industry
Gain the practical knowledge to enhance your musical and production skills.
This course introduces basic musical and sound concepts. Electives will focus on song writing and performance within ensembles, recording and mixing within the studio and live environments and follow the production processes through to the completion of a demo recording.
This course in only offered in semester 1 each year.
- Play music or sing to make a music demo
- Use technical equipment and computers
- Record and edit sound
- Prepare yourself for performance
I have the following attributes:
- Musical ability and talent
- Perseverance and determination to succeed in a very competitive industry
- Stamina and confidence to perform
- Good time management and flexibility
- Ability to work as part of a team
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
- Certificate III in Music Industry (Performance)
- Certificate III in Music Industry (Sound Production)
This is a good foundation for further study to gain the skills needed for employment in the music industry.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 1, 2022
Leederville - On Campus
|When||Semester 1, 2022|