Open your eyes to a world of colour and creativity
The need for innovative thinkers in the media industry is growing. Jump start your creative career pathway and improve your employability skills.
Our Certificate II in Creative Industries gives you the opportunity to 'try before you buy' the different areas of film and television and it is a great introduction to all things media and digital media related.
This course is only offered in semester one of each year.
On completion of this course, if you continue with your studies you could also find yourself on a path to becoming a:
- Camera Operator
- Foundation skills in:
- camera operation
- writing content and scripts
- Produce your ideas to a basic level
I have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and administrative skills
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Other job titles may include:
- Crewing Employee
- Sound Assistant
- Bump in/Bump out Loader
- Wardrobe Assistant
- Program Seller
- Merchandise Seller
- Venue Attendant
- Usher Stage
- Door Attendant
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.