"Failing to plan is planning to fail"
If you are involved in the Creative Industries, are self-employed or involved in a small business you need to create a business plan to give yourself the best chance at being a success story.
This skill set covers the essentials required to create a successful, profitable business and is designed for creative thinking people.
From big picture thinking through to your daily tasks, your resulting business plan will be relevant, effective and practical, designed to meet your specific needs.
No equipment is neccessary, you will be supplied with worksheets and the knowledge needed to help you create your own business plan.
6pm - 8pm on Wednesdays, 10 classes commencing 10 February 2021
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.