Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Turn a sketch into a working drawing
If you have basic computer skills and a creative flair for design and decoration this skill set will equip you with AutoCAD skills needed for documentation of your designs.
AutoCAD is an essential tool for interior designers, whether you are designing your own home and interiors or seeking a pathway to employment, it is software used in almost all architectural and interior design companies.
North Metropolitan TAFE offers you the opportunity for further study in Interior Design with our MSF40218 Diploma of Interior Design(opens in a new tab)
The next intake for this course will commence on Tuesday 3 August.
Classes run on Tuesday evenings 4.30 - 6.30pm for 10 weeks.
Tuition fee$231.60 plus resource fee $35
Total fee $266.60
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.