Gain advanced skills in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
If you work as a boilermaker, welder or tradesperson in the Heavy Fabrication industry, this skill set will enhance your skills in advanced Gas Tungsten Arc Welding. This course is designed to build your skills and knowledge in preparation to enrol in the Weld to code - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Process Skill Set.
The skill set consists of theory and workshop practice and will be delivered one evening a week for 10 weeks, on a Tuesday from 5:30 - 9:00pm.
You must have completed the following units to enrol:
- MEM05007C Perform manual heating and thermal cutting
- MEM05019D Weld using gas tungsten arc welding process
- MEM05049B Perform routine gas tungsten arc welding
- MEM05051A Select welding processes
- MEM05052A Apply safe welding practices
- MEM09002B Interpret technical drawing
- MEM12023A Perform engineering measurements
- MEM18001C Use hand tools
- MEM18002B Use power tools/hand held operations
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.