Refine your talent
Successful completion of the Advanced Diploma of Music Industry (Performance) will give you high level skills in performance, song arranging, composition and stagecraft technique.
Through this course you will develop your analytical, performance and creative skills under the guidance of highly experienced industry lecturers and mentors. You will refine your skills as a songwriter and performer, developing, producing and releasing your own recording product which is your calling card to the music industry.
- Stagecraft and live performance, working in industry venues and broadcast radio
- Composition and arranging
- Networking with industry professionals such as promoters, publishers, venue bookers, producers, artists and songwriters
I have the following attributes:
- Musical ability and talent
- Perseverance and determination to succeed in a very competitive industry
- Stamina and confidence to perform in front of an audience to for long periods of time
- Good time management and flexibility
- An ability to work and perform solo or in a group
One year after completion of relevant Diploma qualification.
Other job titles may include:
- Music Producer | Music Arranger | Music Business Manager | Music Researcher
- Recording Artist
- Band Singer | Band Leader
- Commercial Singer (Advertising) | Pop Singer | Rock Singer
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.