- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
Where do we find everyday objects, artifacts and spaces that give us pleasure?
Join the RSA Perth Network as they explore these questions and more in discussions on the aesthetics of everyday life. Speakers will look at issues of individuality and conformity, place and tradition and their impact on individual creativity. Click here for more info.
Thursday 4th May, 2017
5:30pm - 8:00pm
North Metropolitan TAFE
Leederville Campus, cnr Richmond & Oxford St
Room 250, A Block
Rob Berryman, Executive Director (construction), North Metropolitan TAFE
Dr. Dianne Smith, Associate Professor, Curtin University
James Dexter, Director WA Museum, Creative and Regional Development
This is a free event open to RSA Fellows & guests.
RSVP required by 1st May 2017 here.
Room A250 is upstairs in A Block, off the Oxford Street entrance. Access is by lift (RHS) and stairs (LHS).
Page last updated April 18, 2017