- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
- We are a government funded and regulated training provider. We meet the highest standards and cut no corners.
- We have been training for 115 years! Plenty of time to refine our skills.
- We are flexible. You can study full-time, part-time, online or even just for a few weeks.
- Our courses get you ready for the workplace. You'll learn the vital practical skills employers want as well as the theory.
- Over 80% of our students get jobs after completing their qualifications, with the bulk of the rest moving onto university.
- We can help with your fees through programs like VET FEE-HELP or instalment plans.
- North Metropolitan TAFE colleges are situated at convenient locations.
Supporting you while you study
We offer a range of support services to help your academic studies and also your personal development.
- Disability Support
- Mental Health Support
- International Student Support
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Support
For further information, please click here.
Page last updated February 09, 2017