- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
Take the next step towards your full potential.
Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce, looking to upskill, changing careers or returning to work, North Metropolitan TAFE has the qualifications to take you in the right direction.
Take a look through this website and discover how our lecturers are industry focussed, our program's input developed alongside industry players and our facilities contemporary and tailored so you will be skilled and job ready for whatever you choose to do.
TAFE can take you there.
Applications are now open
Once you have decided what course you want to do, applying for a place involves a few simple steps.
If you need assistance at any point during the process, or need help finding the best course for you, call our friendly course information team on 1300 300 822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, you'll find a lot more information about our courses, how to apply and enrol page on the buttons below.
Page last updated October 18, 2016