- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
All of our dentistry courses are run from the Oral Health Care Centre of Western Australia (OHCWA) The Centre is an alliance between North Metrpolitan TAFE, the University of Western Australia and Curtin University.
We are located at 17 Monash Ave Nedlands WA 6009
OHCWA is part of the University of WA site and provides state of the art training equipment, facilities and expertise in the field of dentistry.
Our students gain hands-on experience in a modern simulated dental surgery setting.
Page last updated October 12, 2016